BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

NASA Finds...

Well did you hear the new lately? If you haven't sorry to burst your bubble but there are little green men on the other planets. Anybody seen the commerical for the TV show "V" anybody wanna ask that happens to us. Heck, maybe we'll get lucky and our life will turn into a "Transformers" movie. I'd go for that. Especially my wheelchair.

If Aliens were like robots I think people would be fine, but little green men? I don't know about that. I'd be scared of my life. I hated the Scooby-Doo movie about Aliens. It was even in cartoon form and it still scared the hell out of me. Everybody said they weren't real. Now what are we suppose to think?

Since our Government thinks its okay to keep things away from the general public for a few decades. Tells the people WHO have found things like ships or little green men that they're seeing things. When people tape things moving in the sky and say its an Air Force or Milltary air craft now they know the truth now. Can you sue the Government? Just wondering.

Thanks for scaring all the little kids that are probably mad at their parents for lying to them about it. There goes some sleepless nights for you. Thanks to our government they threaten everybody that found any of the Aliens ships or themselves that it wasn't an Alien thing. I bet that little town in what Texas or New Mexico feels a little bit better now.

0 comments: