BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Judgemental.

People can be judgemental. I know this, I can be very judgemental to alot of people. I can't give them a chance because everybody may make fun of you, but sometimes you should look at a person in a different light. When the 2008 politicial began everybody started hearing about Sarah Palin then we heard of her daughter's pregnancy. I don't know why everybody hates the both of them. Sunday afternoon I watched half of the episode on Sarah's Alaska with her nephew Matthew. I bet nobody knew her youngest son Trig has Down Syndrome. I sure as heck didn't know. I've been very judgemental towards her and her family because everybody doesn't like her. There's only some much hate you can take. So I'm just saying I changed my mind. She has a son with Downs Syndrome and a daughter with a baby. So could be Wonder Woman. We can wonder all we want to, but she shouldn't hate her. Everybody is different. Nobody can perfect. Politics suck anyways.

0 comments: