BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm NOT A Groupie!

If you have a Twitter and about half of the people that you are following, are you considered a groupie? I hope not, because I hate that word. I hate the actual meaning of it. You can call me a die hard fan but that is all. I turn into a real bitch when people call me a groupie. I am a fan following my favorite celebs. Including, favorite singers and bands. Actors don't compared they just have stalkers. Big difference, but I'm not that either.

If you go to a concert and if you see girls with a halter top and skinny ass jeans she is a groupie in need of some respectfully clothing to these married men. If they have a ring on their finger I hope they're wives kick your ass. Then again the guys should get into trouble as well, they let it happen in the first place. Dumbasses! Ever heard of "Women know all?" I'd learn it before you get married.

There is one good thing about being handicapped. I am very respectful for the wives/girlfriends of these muisicans. I think that's why I like "Married To Rock" so well. They have to put up with these guys every single day. Also, since I'm always sitting in my chair and I'm not that pretty to look (expression) I don't have a chance in hell with ANY of these guys. Somehow that is a good thing. I can't trust guys to begin with, musicians are the same. Wow, I'm mostly talking about Rockstars when Rappers have a even bigger bad boy reputation.

0 comments: