BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday.

Today is Thursday, which is usually when The Vampire Diaries new episode comes on but since they're taking a break (a long one I may add) my Thursdays have gone downhill. I don't want to watch "Kill Or Be Killed" that one scared me. Not as much as "By The Light Of The Moon" but it still scared me.

My cousin Kristi is coming over and spending the night. My room is actually clean which is unreal because its never clean. Thank god, we're family because its clean to certain areas. I'm ready to talk, laugh, watch TVD (maybe), listen to music, and take lots of pictures. It will be like New Year's 2008 all over again! We were at my nana's and thats all we did was take pictures! It was really, really fun.

0 comments: