BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Late Night Blogging.

This is like my fifth or sixith time being up late and waking up really late in the afternoon, but really whose counting besides my family? Lol. I'm such an all nighter kind of girl. My dad's fault really. When I was a baby he would wake me up in the middle of the night and we'd watch cartoons, but that was also when nickelodeon had the good cartoons on. He gets mad at me now that I'm doing it again. It's his fault.

Our dog ChiChi decided last night that she was gonna sleep with me. Earlier that day she rode on my lap when my mom went to get my sis from cheer practice. We went from my parent's room (where the computer is) and went to the living room. Hoping it would scare her off my lap. Then I got done with the sucker I had in my mouth and so we went back in the bedroom. I spit out the rest of the sucker in the trash can and made it safely back. It was a LONG trip! Anyhoo, apparently she loves my blanket alot.

She slept all night in my room. I almost fell off my bed twice. I always think I'm going to hurt her. I'm a worry bug. Then that morning my mom came home from and took me to the bathroom and after that ChiChi left with her. Then 15 minutes later she came back and slept in here for an hour before leaving again. This time she didn't come back. Now she's sleeping with dad. Oh and we're also Rabbit sitting our friend's rabbit. He's name is Bentley. He's so cute. I want one now.

Goodnight everybody! Sweet Dreams!

0 comments: