BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christina Aguilera!


If you didn't know by now, its Christina Aguilera's 30th Birthday! I am a VERY big fan of hers! She is my favorite female solo artist! She is this decade's Madonna, because Madonna changed what everybody thought of her, she didn't care what everybody thought about her, and she constancely changed herself for herself. She's a mom and almost "single" from her husband. My favorite album is Back To Basics because I love the blues and hip hop together and I love how she dressed up in everything. She defintely has the lungs for that decade. I really wanted to see Burlesque when it came out in theaters but I never got to because of weather. Indiana and our weather sucks! But I still love her! I want a Christina Aguilera poster and the Burlesque soundtrack for Christmas, hopefully I get one of them!

0 comments: