BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Feeling Of Wanting To Settle Down.

I've had these feelings. It may be my hormones and it may be because I'm lonely and I'm looking for love. At this point it could be both of these if you want to get technical about it. I've wanted to have kids since I was 13 years old, but was smart in waiting well because I don't have a choice really.

I've been single for 4 years. Next Valentine's Day will be my 5th Valentine's Day alone. I hate that damn holiday. I've had two boyfriend both in middle school. None in high school. Never got to experiance the best years of my life. Was stuck at home most of the time.

So now that I'm out of school all together. I'm getting lonely and actually wanting to find a boyfriend. My sister has had more boyfriends than me. I've only had one guy kiss me and I was 7 years old. I don't know what "wanting to settle down" feels like but I think I can tell. I just feeling like love isn't in the air for me.

0 comments: