BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

White Christmas.

Good evening! Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you all had a good Christmas and enjoyed the snow if you got any. We sure did. It was a nice change for once because we never get a white Christmas. It was suppose to start yesterday at noon but it ended coming around 5 or 6pm that evening. Let's just say I was happy! I didn't expect that after all the snow we got last week. God does work in mysterious ways.

Everybody knows that A Christmas Story plays on TBS on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, and I actually never got a chance to watch it all. I was sad, but I'm all better now. The Wizard of Oz is on now! Except my mom isn't here to enjoy it with me, instead she's working right now. :P So I'm watching it for her. It skipped during, "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" I was singing to it and it skipped. Ruined a perfectly good song! Way to go TBS!

What did you get for Christmas? I got a bunch of girly stuff but I'm not complaining and it came in a purple case. Heck yeah! I got a Cheetah fuzzy pants, a hoodie, and two plaid shirts. The light purple one is sooo soft and very cozy to lay in I might add. I got Life Savers candy canes and gum. A $50 girl card, my nana gave a apple and orange (which sounds good right now!) the Burlesque CD, Backstreet Boys CD "This Is Us," and Christina Aguilera's CD "Bionic." So I'm really happy at the moment.

0 comments: