BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stereo Love.

I am in love with dance tracks. Any kind is good with me really. I am also a big rock an roll chick. I love me some hardcore guitar sounds and the screams. It can be a turn on I have to admit. I've actually turned into a fan of both of them last year. 2009 was a good year for me. This year was just dull to the core. Kesha came out last year and hasn't left us like some people said she would. 30 Seconds To Mars did pretty good this year during different award shows.

So everyone would just assume that I only like those two genres right? Wrong, I like more than these two. You're probably thinking "Oh, she likes country and pop too." That's true but that's still not enough for me. I like stuff that you would never on the radio. There's a new song called, "Stereo Love" by Edward Maya. I heard it on SXM BPM and to me it sounds like if you were in a French movie that's what a song from there would sound like. So I like different culture's sounds. I like Bollywood music. Slumdog Millionaire helped that out a little. But it was actually The Cheetah Girls Movie: One World that changed me. They're sounds sooo good with hip hop.

I love mixing two different genres together. Like on dance movies, Save The Last Dance and the Step Up Movies they took hip hop and classical together. Made it sound awesome! I love 1930-40s Vintage clothing and I also love old blues and jazz music. I am a little weird with my music but that's just how I am.

0 comments: