BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Back To December! :-)


Its December, which is the last month of the year 2010, Christmas- day of birth of Jesus, and New Years Day. Its one of those months where if you live in Southern Indiana, you kinda hope it snows on Christmas like it does everywhere else. The past three years there hasn't been any snow for Christmas. It never feels like Christmas without SOME snow on Christmas morning. Oh, just thought of another thing this month is thought of; its the end of first last semester of the seniors in high school. It gets better after this month is over.
This little picture is of Dill Pickles. He's the youngest baby of the show Rugrats. I love Rugrats! It will always be my favorite show ever! Hopefully my kids will be able to watch them and get excited about learning about different things.
My favorite character on the show was Tommy. Everybody use to think I kind of acted like Angelica when I was younger. When I turned 10, yes I can admit I was a brat and I acted out in some ways. But I wasn't as bad as her. Anyhoo, Dill just looked adorable in this picture. Its my facebook profile picture for Child Abuse. Chang your facebook default picture of your favorite cartoon from you childhood for Child Abuse. Keep it there til Monday (December 6th).

0 comments: