BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let It Snow!

I'm still up and been pretty much attached to my headphones since noon. I like my music loud, and when you have a parent sleeping or your dad watching a football game in the living room your headphones become your best friend. I literally went from listening to T.I. first then Cheetah Girls and last but defintely not least Linkin Park. Somebody was a genius and posted the videos from the World Stage Performance when they were in Madriod for the EMAs and I went through possibly seven videos.

They're song "Iridecent" has got to be the saddest song they've ever written. My point of view it is. I love the part when they're ALL singing. They all sound so good. It usually makes me cry but I am not crying at all today so surprisely I didn't cry but the video was ticking me off because it wouldn't load. It would load a little I would play it and it would stop again. So lets just say my patientence got the best of me.

It is snowing outside! I don't know how much but from what everybody has been saying on my facebook its defintely snowing. Emily might have a delay or heck no school at all. It is Pike County after all. Our town never goes to school in the wintertime. Ahh, one of the joys of not going to school anymore. I don't have to go out in the cold and wear two of almost everything. This cold weather doesn't help my bones in my legs at all. I swear my hips have pop about a 100 times since I woke up this morning. It sucks! My lower back hurts which isn't unusal really so its okay.

0 comments: