BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Vampire Diaries.

I am a really big vampire diaries fan. Everybody should already know it by now too. Usually I don't like putting myself on a team. I'm a Team Damon and Team Katherine. Sometimes I can switch into a Team Caroline and Team Tyler fan too. Tyler is SEXY! I find myself switching back and forth between a vampire fan to a werewolf fan. I love Damon and I also really, really like Tyler too.

The couples are even a harder story to tell. I have to say I think I like Stefan and Elena together Every girl in the world likes a guy and everytime that guy likes a girl or is in a relationship with someone they get very defensive. Somehow, I only that way about my TV shows which is probably the best thing for me. I like Damon single, but then again at the end of the episode "Rose" makes me sad that Damon compelled Elena after he told her he loved her. I think I even cried the first time I watched that episode.

I have two more couples that I hope work out somewhere down the road. I like Caroline and Tyler together. Even though I know Caroline is too attached to Matt, but I think its the other way around. I think Matt gets way into his relationships. He had a hard time getting over Elena in the first season and he just LOVES Caroline. Both Caroline and Tyler on the "By The Light Of The Moon" episode made me cry. I cried that Caroline felt bad about Tyler going through the pain. Seeing Tyler go through the pain made me cry.

Another couple that should get together soon is Bonnie and Jeremy. You know Jeremy likes Bonnie just be his body language around her. He cares for her and you defintely got that by the last episode last week. I'm not gonna lie but I was literally screaming at my TV because Bonnie and Jeremy wouldn't kiss each other. Hell, Jeremy didn't even go and grab her. Ugh! It makes me mad. Bonnie thinks she likes Luca, I can't wait to what she does to him after she finds out that he's been playing her all this time.

0 comments: