BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Naughtry Or Nice.


Are you a good girl or a bad girl? I think I am a mix of both. When the sun comes up I become a good girl with a bowl of sugar, spice and everything nice for breakfast. I only watch "good" shows and listen to dance music and ballad songs. Get all my tears out early in the morning and be set to be for the rest of the day. I'm always a good girl, but I have my moments. Every girl has a crazy side and they really shouldn't try and hide it. It's going to come out someday.
Around 5 the sun starts to go down and the dark clouds starts to fill the sky and little stars form. When the clock tells 8 everything starts to change. Its like transformation when night comes a person can change their mood, style, attitude, and even sexualitly. If your 21 and up everything gets better with alcohol. Drugs are illegal, but good luck telling that to the true badasses. My transformation comes to me around 9 and ends when I've had enough and I fall asleep in the early morning.
Since I'm still young so I can't have the alcohol. You can have a bad girl time without the illegal stuff. Music is like my drug and playlists and Youtube are my dealers. The songs that usually make me change are strong hip-hop party tracks and hard rock songs. Two examples from each: Get Crazy by LMFAO and Whatever You Like by Nicole Scherzinger ft. T.I. for the hip hop tracks and Supermassive Black Hole by Muse and Beautiful Dangerous by Slash ft. Fergie. Supermassive Black Hole could turn a whole group of girls into bad girl with just the intro.

0 comments: