BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm A Music Junkie! :)

I need alot of songs on my iPod. I'm running low of stuff to get excited about. I know that's sad since I have like 1,000+ songs on the sucker but I want more. I'm like a junkie pretty much. Addicts are addicted to drugs well I'm addicted to music. "Music is my drug, and YouTube is my dealer." Except not everything I want I've watched on YouTube. I use a music engine website called, www.playlist.com. Its an awesome website to use to look up songs from your favorite artists. I'm actuallyusing it right now. Since I like pretty much everything I've divided everything in four playlists. Disabled_Meghan's playlist has ALL rock songs. Pop/Dance playlist is all what it says; party tracks mostly. Country playlist, yes I have a Country playlist. When I'm in the mood I will listen to country music. And then you have the Random playlist. It has songs from Backstreet Boys to Xzbit.

0 comments: