BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dancy.

Its Sunday morning and I feel like dancing already. I actually thought I was going to be depressed today since it was suppose to the last day of my first semester of college. But I'm not sad at all. I still think this afternoon is when it'll hit me. Maybe I'll find something to watch on the TV or listen to dancy songs all day that feel better about my decision.

Another plus with this. Last night I got some sleep. I had my headphones on til midnight and I took them off and rolled over and just rested my eyes. Getting out of the house after spending five days in the house and not beinging able to tell myself to relax my brain. So I got to sleep til 6:14 this morning. Yay! One downside was Rugrats wasn't on. So that sucked but its all good. :)

0 comments: