BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

EMO(tions)

Sometimes I label myself. I've always labelled myself. I really don't mind it because I know its true. I am handicapped and proud. So I've head people call me "Wheelchair girl" before. I actually adopted that nickname then it got changed to "Speed Demon." I defintely know that's me all the way. No other nickname has ever decribed me before until this last one.

I have labelled myself as "emo" before. I think emoes get a bad rap because everybody thinks they are always in black and don't have very many friends. The reason why I called myself an Emo was because I can get depressed pretty fast and can't (usually) get myself out of it. The thing is that I know I'm loved, I have friends, and I don't wear black ALL the time. I'm like a Scene kid. I wear all different colors and go a little crazy during these depression spells. Sometimes I am a bitch and the other I am a very nice person. You can't tell what's wrong with me unless you see me in my room coped up in a little ball, crying myself to sleep just to get the day over with. That is what happens when I'm depressed, it maybe different for you.

Somebody I know gets depressed not a lot, but she gets depressed for two days and she "acts" like she's okay. Well since she's still young she doesn't know that not talking about your problems will make just as worse as listening to your iPod 24 hours a day. Not saying that doesn't work, but its not healthy. Listening to even sadder songs defintely don't work. When people are depressed they need to listen to upbeat songs. Nothing sad, I wish saying this would make me realize not to do that for the next time I'm depressed.

0 comments: