BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

My Intervention.

I think I'm going to do my own intervention on myself tonight. I'm staying up late at night and going to bed around (4 or 8 am) and I get up around 2 pm in the afternoon. It's getting so old. I'm tired at night but I can't get my mind to let me go to bed at all. It sucks! Wednesday night I had kind of an excuse. Our dog ChiChi decided to sleep with me. I'm somewhat of a roller at night and I can't control my legs at night so I'm afraid I'm going to hit her at night. I only got two hours of sleep that night.

Last night was even a better trip for me. It was around possibly four in the morning and I heard a noice from behind me. And I'm already paranoid at night especially if I sleep with my back towards the closet. Anyhoo, Oliver decided that he wanted to come out and almost fell off everything he went on. He's so old, poor Oliver. Then he jumped on my bed and sat on my head board for a bit and then he came and laid down by my feet. Five minutes later he ran out. Next minute I knew he was back and actually ready to sleep. He slept on the good part of my pillow. Lucky cat. He stayed there til my mom got home from work. Luckily after she took me to the bathroom he went and went to bed with her. So I got my bed back and I actually got some sleep.

So it's going to be another sleep-less night for me. So its going to be intervention time for me. My intervention is staying up all night long and not going to bed until around 8 or 9 that night. Yes, I have done this before. I don't really recommand doing it. Because I tend to turn into a bit of bitch if I don't get all my sleep. But I don't care I want my sleep schedule back but it'll probably be back on Sunday since that day is going to suck anyways. So yeah probably even more late night blogging for me again tonight.

0 comments: