BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jar Of Hearts.

Its Saturday evening and I'm at my nana and papaw's house. I've been here since 3:00 this afternoon and its been a very interesting visit. Me and my nana has one of our big talks again. We didn't talk about anything bad which we never do. I watched half of the IU and Kentucky game and was thinking about a high school teacher I had that was obsessed with UK and had his classroom covered with different pictures. I kind of miss high school because I miss his Creative Writing class and Novels class.

My nana is watching one of her favorite bands right now. Queen. She likes Queen, my band Linkin Park, REO speedwagon, Adam Lambert, and Bon Jovi. She loves YouTube. I think she likes YouTube the most then Facebook and Twitter. She's getting use to Twitter, well some of it at least.

Now my mom is here and I'm listening to Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri. Well now its Candyman by Christina Aguilera. The two Christina's. We're suppose to get a lot of snow tonight and tomorrow. Yay! At least this time I don't have anything planned this weekend. Alright, gotta go. I'll blog later tonight. :)

0 comments: