BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Positive Thinking.

Dreams can be a tricky thing. Dreams can create a place where everything can go right. Nothing will seem out of place and nothing goes downhill. You keep certain things to show yourself you could really work. But not everything is what it seems. So I've been doing some positive thinking. And sometimes these dreams kind of help get through the negative thoughts that fly around my mind.

I'm always putting on my Twitter statuses things that suck about being handicapped. Well surprisingly I have postive thoughts on there too. A couple of days ago, I posted a post about how "I'm NOT a Groupie" and I'm not. So that big thought lend to this thought, I'm sort of in a good place being handicapped I don't have to worry about any of these musicians flirting with me or anything else I don't plan on doing with anybody... for awhile. I feel good about this. I know I'm weird but I'm just giving my negative thoughts a break.

0 comments: