BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Avril Lavigne.


Does she look familiar to you? If your an Avril Lavigne fan raise your hand! Or foot in my case. She is truely the shit. Excuse my language but she is. I've loved her since 2002. It all started when I was at Shriner's for my back surgeries. Well me and roommate Shelby use to sing her songs on our way to trips. Everybody loved when we use to sing on the bus. After I got home from all three surgeries I finally got Avril's first CD "Let Go" and was in LOVE with it! I can't find it now though. I'm actually wanting all 3 albums for Christmas. I need a Avril Lavigne buzz. I can't wait til next year. Her new album comes out in March! If only my birthday was in that month. But anyways, don't knock Avril Lavigne or she'll kick your ass. And so will her fans. Haha :)

0 comments: