BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ian Somerhalder.

Ian Somerhalder is S-E-X-Y! He is my favorite Vampire ever! He's such a beast....literally. He plays Damon Salvatore and OMG would I love to be in Rose's place when they had sex. Not even kidding. I love guys that are dark haired and blue eyed. It makes them so mysterious. He could so kick Robert Pattinson ass in the Twilight movies. Actually both Ian and Paul Wesley can kick his ass. Paul is the "sweet" one on Vampire Diaries. He plays Stefan Salvatore and he's hot but Ian is gorgeous! Sorry. I have a poster on the back of my door and they both look so yummy. I think I would scream first and then die if I got to meet them. Heck the whole cast could kill me as much as I've watched it. You know when you really like a show when you start yelling at the TV when one of the characters does something very stupid. I'm going to cry this Thursday because Stefan and Katherine are going to have sex. And Tyler is going to turn into a werewolf. Aw, Tyler is cute too! I need a poster of him too! :)

0 comments: