BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Linkin Park OR Paramore?


Well what is there to say about these two bands? Lots of things really, I like them both alot.. Linkin Park has 6 members and Paramore (technically) 5 members but a couple of days ago it was announced that Zac and Josh Farro quit the band. I was beginning to form a little bit of a crush on Josh and now he's gone. I already have a girl crush on Hayley Williams. Who wouldn't really? The woman is hot! That red hair makes her! I hated the "Brick By Boring Brick" video because she had blonde hair. Thank god, she didn't keep it.
Linkin Park is an awesome band! I have a crush on 4 out of 6 members. I don't know if that's sad or what, but on the other hand not being on my "crush" list might mean I like you better than the rest. Joe and Brad are my favorites! You can now guess who I have the crushes on. It took me awhile to say I have a crush on Phoenix and Chester. Chester use to freak me out now he turns me out. Phoenix is a red head, thanks to my nana I'm starting to like red heads. Thanks nana! The first two I liked were Mike and Rob. OMG! They are soooooo cute!
I have two Linkin Park shirts and one Paramore shirt. I have 6 of the Linkin Park CDs and none of Paramore. I don't know how many singles I have of Linkin Park. I have 3 singles of Paramore. I've tried getting red in my hair. Instead I ended up getting an Auburn color. Its short and right now spikey. I love both bands what can I say?

0 comments: