BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Voice!!



Tuesday nights will be booked between Dancing With The Stars results show and this show THE VOICE!! It is amazing! Tuesday I hardly watched it because we had storms down in Kentucky and our weather man kept popping up on the screen. I was not happy! It also didn't help that the channel that DWTS was on that weather man appeared every 5 minutes. I'm surprised I got one full hour of the results show and the first performance of NKOTBSB.


That's not what we're talking about though. We're talking about "The Voice" and the whole concept of the show. I think its very interesting how they set up these "Blind Auditions" for the coaches, they are NOT judges they made that very clear at the beginning. The coaches are Blake Shelton, he's a country singer and engaged to Miranda Lambert. Cee Lo Green, who is Gnarls Barkley and his single "F U" hit #1. Christina Aguilera, the only female, selled millions of records, was in the movie Burlesque, and gotta say this she will always be the Queen. Then last but defintely not least, Adam Levine of Maroon 5. He plays guitar and the lead singer. Maroon 5's album "Songs about Jane" were inspirated by his ex girlfriend Jane.


I think my favorites from Tuesday night is Kelsey Rey and Javier Colon. Javier literally almost made me cry! Made ALL four coaches turn their chairs around. You know he was good if he can make all four turn around. Kelsey Rey is very pretty. Her voice was VERY good! I loved her performace. I thought that guy Jared was very good even though nobody picked him. I was sad. The 16 years old girl Xenia, she defintely has something pretty unique in her voice. I can't wait til next Tuesday to see who else becomes one of my favorites! I am beginning to LOVE this show. Its so much better than American Idol. There needs to be a different music show besides A.I. and The Voice is it!

0 comments: