BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Klaus.

Last night's episode of The Vampire Diaries was another great episode. It showed Elena's brave side and that apparently EVERY set of brothers has things for the Petrova Doppelgangers. I don't know about you guys but I didn't look at the clock through the whole episode. It was 10 minutes before it ended that I looked at the clock. It was that good!

I love when they bring the actors back in time. For example, this episode they went back to the 1400s. Back before Katherine was Katerina and when it was really cool to have long hair. It was there when Elijah was talking to Elena about the Sun and Moon curse and Klaus all together that we find out that ELIJAH AND KLAUS ARE BROTHERS! We should have known I'm serious! If she could seduce Stefan and Damon, she would have needed practice. Like the quote says, "practice makes perfect."

Let's talk about Klaus for a second. Klaus in long or short hair? Me, personally I like the short hair. I still think he looks like Kevin Bacon with long hair. I'm debating if he looks like him in short hair or not. I didn't know that you could be both a Werewolf and Vampire? Somebody should go tell Bella Swan! Sorry, couldn't help it. No offense but now knowing that Klaus has not one but two witches on his side, how is Bonnie suppose to kill him now? Well I guess Elijah could help since he is an original.

I feel so bad for Jenna. Defintely not how I wanted to know about that Vampires are real and that your niece is dating one. Did Klaus actually tell Jenna that he was a Vampire? I don't know if I was paying attention at that part. My dad came in around that time. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid while knowing the truth now. Oh, I bet Alaric's really going to want to kill Klaus now. Since he's got his body now.

0 comments: