BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Bourdon Wives.

If you though Chester Bennington or Mike Shinoda was popular with the ladies in Linkin Park, you were sadly mistaken. Mr. Rob Bourdon (the drummer) has a few girls that LOVE him to pieces! It's good to know I'm not the only one who's crazy about Rob. Some are a little bit more crazier about him than me, but we all love him!

I now follow 7 girls who are "Bourdie" addicted. I only talk to about 6 of them. We're from all over the world. Me, Patti, Melissa, Esha and Allie are all from the U.S. but Ivy and Shade are from overseas. Ivy is from Czech Republic and Shade is from Veitnam (sp?). We maybe from all over the world but we still like the same band, Linkin Park and the same guy, Rob Bourdon. However, everyone knows I'm not good at choosing. So I'm still a Bournoda girl. I love both Rob Bourdon and Mike Shinoda.

Somebody yesterday asked me, "Did you get married and didn't invite us?" She only asked that question because my Twitter name is @MeghanBourdon. Well, no. I didn't get married. I don't think Rob would ever like a girl like me. I already have enough insecurities. Thats exactly what I told her. I haven't found a guy yet who doesn't go for looks first. I don't think Rob would be able to handle me. Vise Versa.

0 comments: