BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tonight, Tonight.

So, here I am bored out of my mind. I'm also f*cking tired as well. I thought I'd sleep really good last night since I only had 6 hours of sleep the night before and my mom woke me up at 9am to take me to the bathroom and I never went back to bed because I knew if I did, I'd sleep til 4pm and my schedule would really be messed up. Even though, I'd rather be up all night talking to all my friends that are up at that time, since its day for them.


I went to bed last night 1am and woke up at 2am and I don't know what time I went back to bed, but it was a bad idea. I woke up at 10 or 11am I don't remember at the moment. My cousin Kristi is coming over tonight to spend the night and we're gonna have fun and I WILL stay up as late as I can, but I can't make any promises though. I'm gonna try and kick her ass at UNO tonight. We're gonna work on our bracelets/necklaces too. Oh and watch some Linkin Park and find new songs for her laptop. I'll probably crash at midnight just saying.

0 comments: