BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Vampire Diaries.


Last night was the first night that The Vampire Diaries came back and graced us with another wonderful episode that left some of us speechless and wondering what could happen next week. I actually thought I was gonna hate last night's episode but I was wrong. It was brilliant! Even though I've said it throughout the season, but I think last night's episode was the best of Season 2. I'll probably change my mind next week and say that's the best ever. I think I'm content enough to say, "Mommy Dearest" was a jaw-dropper of the season!


The episode started off with that sense of mystery of what Isobel was really up to. How Jenna was going to be able to handle the truth about Elena's real parents and how her boyfriend's wife was really alive. I was sad on the way she had to find out. Alaric and Elena just should have told her from the beginning. The drama continued as Caroline looked around for Matt and hoped he wouldn't say a word about her being a vampire to the whole community. Seeing Matt at the last half hour at her house was so cute, until he went and told her mom about everything that happened. Way to go Matt!


Bonnie and Jeremy! So much love between them, makes me so happy that they're together! Jeremy is such a protector but can you blame him? Look at his past girlfriends, Vicki (Matt's sister who died by Damon) Anna, who was a vampire and gave him her blood so he too can turn into a monster then she died as well. No wonder he's been around Bonnie more than ever. Knowing that Bonnie has all this power that the 10 witches that were killed in that house and might actually die if she uses too much of her new powers is just scary. She wants to protect everybody, I don't know if Damon is in this category or not. She doesn't care if she dies she just wants to protect her friends from Klaus.


Katherine, Isobel, and John were playing Elena and The Salvatore Brothers to the core. I'm on Team Katherine and even watching the whole episode I wanted to kill the bitch! At first I agreed with Elena not wanting Isobel's help since she didn't want anything to do with her in the first season. I don't trust John period. Apparently I missed a part of the episode that Isobel was in, in season one. I didn't know she was a vampire til she bit John and that last part. I almost cried when she ripped off her necklace and burned to the ground. Thats gotta be dramatic for Elena! Since now the only adult that's known her is John and I have no idea what he's gonna do after they meet Klaus.


The Salvatore brothers and their sweet and careless ways. Damon Salvatore why in the world would you hide the moonstone with the bars of soap? After Katherine was washing her hands a freaking light buble went off before her's did. What the hell?! You would think a vampire of 160 years (estimating) would find better hiding places. Stefan Salvatore, we didn't get to see you much. Or at least I didn't. Seeing him smile at Elena before shit hit the fan was the best ever for us Stelena fans! Such a good boyfriend, until you went and checked on John and let Katherine trade places with Elena. Good one!

0 comments: