BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 11, 2011

MEghan.


So what if I am different? So what if I don't look like you. I hate having to change myself everytime your around. I'm quiet and shy. Only outgoing on Twitter. I like to talk, but not in a group. I hate the game truth or dare. Reading doesn't suck. Blue pens are better than black ones. I love key chains. Blonde blue eyed boys are my guilty plkeasures. Will never be a groupie. Always says the wrong words at the wrong time. There is never a perfect time for anything. I think differents things are cool! I love plaid on boys. I still listen to the Backstreet Boys. I have another side of me, her name is Madison. I usually love the remixes better than the original. Rather be hated for who I am, then hated for who I'm not.

XOXO ♥

0 comments: