BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fast Five!



The preview is right! This summer starts early! It starts April 29th 2011! Which if you look at your calendar that would be tomorrow. I am so pumped! I've been waiting for this movie since I saw the 4th one in theaters with my mom. I love these movies! These movies are the reason I got my nickname "Speed Demon" in middle school. In my defense, we had ramps in both the middle and high school parts. So I kind of earned my nichname in a sense.


This movie has the originals of the first movie and fourth movie. Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster. 2Fast 2Furious had Paul Walker, Tyreese Gibson, and Ludacris. The only person from the third installment is Sung Kang. A new person in this installment is Dwayne Johnson. This is one amazing cast! I really wish Paul was in the third installment, but for some reason with the other guy it changed the third movie. The ones with Paul are better though. Who would not like Paul to be in the third Fast and Furious movies? If you say no, you're nuts!

0 comments: