BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY!








I am an animal lover! I'm not much of reptiles and incests person. I don't like things that crawl around that look creepy and fly around and could kill you. I love birds, especially exotic birds. Animals that are from the wild should just stay in the wild. Since people keep making cities and towns in the animals habitat the animals have no where to go so they are running around in these cities and towns looking for food because all these people have taken it all.

I am watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. They're doing a house for a family that owns a Domestic Animal shelter. Its such a great episode! I feel bad for all the animals, like Tigers, Lynx, Lions, and other animals that are getting abused by idiotic people. Animals should NOT be treated badly! Especially the BIG animals!

The other animals that are more common to inside homes. Like dogs, cats, fish, hamsters, rats, rabbits, snakes, horses, pigs, and more. The DO NOT deserve to be abused! They have feelings too. Just like humans! I haven't went to the Zoo in a very long time and I'd love to go back to see the Tigers and Lions. I don't know about bears. No "oh my" there.

0 comments: