BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Shattered.

Last night was interesting, I couldn't get any sleep because I wanted to sleep when the storms came. but it never did anything but rain apparently. Before I was ready to pass out and this was like 11pm or midnight, I was on Twitter and of course had my headphones so if I said anything I was going to be a little louder than usual. Well when you can't see anything on the floor because its too dark and all the light you have is facing in your direction. You start to get a little bit paranoid, or at least I did.


I swore I saw something crawl on the floor towards. I already had a spider on my bed earlier this weekend, I seriously don't want anything else on me while I'm sleep. Because what if its poisonous? Itty bitty little spider, yet so dangerous. Rather its small or not, its huge to me! Anyhoo, my dad killed the one that was on my bed, but I still have no idea what was coming at me last night. I defintely need a light in here at night that I can put on myself and not have to worry whats on the floor and be calm about it and then scream my head off!


Also, I did something I haven't done since early January. I wrote a song last night while listening to Within Temptation. Its called, "Shattered" and its got a dark tone throughout the lyrics. Its about a girl who is done with being treated badly and what happens to her world everytime he does anything to make it worse. I'm trying my hardest to get back in the swing of things, like my creative side. Obivously, I'm not quite done with it yet like I thought I was. Hopefully some of it stays because I got a new notebook and I want to do something with it.

0 comments: