BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Almost 20.

So because of my good friend Juliana, Twitter name: @Mrs_Hahn. I asked her for a suggestion and she replied and explained it to me. So if you like/love this post. Thank her instead. Her suggestion was my reflection of my life. How my life is, stuff I've learned, people I've gotten close or met, new projects I'm working on.


So let's begin. My life is crazy and boring at the same time. I am always around crazy people and if I'm not around them I'm usually on Twitter with the rest of the crazy people around the world. My life can be boring, especially I'm at home for a whole week with nothing to do besides listen to my iPod and go on the Internet. Which I always love doing both, but they get old really easy. What I've learned lately, or should we say in the past few years are a couple things. As much as I think I'm bothering or annoying people I'm not, people are going to make you feel dumb by the little things, I give up easily, and I'm nice to everyone til somebody pissing me off.


I've been on Twitter, not counting after remaking my new Twitter in December. I've had my Twitter for two years. I've made lots of friends on Twitter. My followers are divided in three groups my The Vampire Diaries friends, Linkin Park friends, and others. No offense though. Majority is Linkin Park fans, everybody is so sweet on there to me. I have a lot more friends on Twitter than in reality. I love them though! It's so neat to have people from all over the world talk to you. I have maybe 10 people from the US and then I have people from Brazil that I talk to and then the rest is overseas like India, Germany, and Portugal. My mom thinks its so cool that I talk to everyone from around the world.


I don't have much things planned. I started making these beaded necklaces and I want to sell them for Music For Relief. I'm making one for Haiti, and they match the color scemes that we're on the hearts. For Haiti it was Green, Tan, and Red. For Japan, the colors are Red and White. The Haiti necklaces are red on one side and then I got wooden Alphabet beads in the middle and then green at the end. The Japan necklaces have two white beads and then one red bead. After a few beads in I put a butterfly charm in the middle. I kinda want to get a summer job but I doubt that'll happen.

0 comments: