BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mother Salvatore Draft.

So yesterday I wrote my first chapter of Mother Salvatore. Its a The Vampire Diaries fan fiction. I just got done reading it over and I just got one thing to say... it sucks! Why can't I write anything worth not thinking its bad? Or I start out one way and about to the end there's a new storyline and it ends the way I want it to. I want to keep the end but I don't know what to do about the beginning.


It sucks when you have an idea for a story and when you try to write about it, it ends up being a disaster. That's what happens to everything I write. It sucks even before I end it. It sucks not being able to write in one day that way every thought could be brought out. Just one problem. I feel like I need two laptops just to fix everything.

0 comments: