BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More Is Better Than One.

The last few weeks I've seen alot of things, seen alot of people go out of their ways to judge a person. This is what I believe, every person should have more than artist/band to listen to and if they don't wanna go along with something that your doing for that specific artist/band than leave them alone. Not everyone wants to do something!


Not everybody likes what you like and plus lots of us are hiding because its almost like your making some of us choose. I hate having to keep my mouth shut so I don't hurt anyone's feeling, but if I don't like certain things I'm not gonna hide it from you. Linkin Park and Paramore was running up against each other earlier last week for MTV's Musical Madness, where fans vote their favorite band. Well two things, I like both and I DID vote for Linkin Park as much as I could! I think they shouldn't have to win EVERY thing they're in. Its like Twilight, I dont think they should win every thing they were in. Sorry, I love both LP and Paramore and I shouldn't have to be judged for liking both! I like a bunch of things, if I didnt like all these things I wouldn't be the creative person I am today. So screw you if you hate me/unfollow me after you read this. That means you were never real with me either!

0 comments: