BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Relatable, But Different.

I changed my headliner to "Relatable But Different" for a big reason. I can be very relatable to some people because I am a human being and I have the same emotions and feelings like everyone else. Sometimes I'm more emotional than others, but just blame it on my mom. She cries over everything and so do I. Sometimes at least.


Now here comes the "Different" part everybody should know that I'm handicapped and I am different from anyone else. Yes, I have the same feelings as other girls but I am very different on how I handle different feelings. I am very caring, but I can be a bitch too. I'm a flirt, but I do have a policy. I respect people's space and don't like bothering people, but when they're sad I will ask "What's wrong?"


I have a million things that I love and a thousand I hate. I have the right to voice my opinion. Do you choose to listen? Probably not, but that's on you. I'm never too mean, unless I'm in the mood to be. I have a problem with accepting things. It took me a long time to accept who I am. What I loved and what I hated. Is it sad that its seriously taken me 16 years to actually accept myself as a handicapped person, but only 5 minutes to accept the label of being a Bournoda fan? I'm kind of messed up in the head, can be slow to understand things. Take me as I am, or have nothing at all.

0 comments: