BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Creative Mind Of A Disabled.

This is the new and improved blog of Meghan. I changed it all! April has been a wonderful month for me. Its had some bumps in the roads, but what road doesn't have cracks or holes somewhere? I've blogged alot more this month than last December. January through March sucked. I hardly ever blogged about anything. I gotta say everything I've thought about on posts are for my Twitter friend, @Mrs_Hahn. Her name is Juilana, and she lives so far away from me but she has given alot of inspiration to keep my creative mind flowing.

I've changed everything on here pretty much. I changed the Headline 4 times this month. Then one night I thought of different things that could be more like me. Since I am disabled, there's this thing in people's heads that we can't do anything. Well you're wrong. I have a creative mind and I love to dream. When I think of something to blog about, I usually get pictures first and then the words just come flowing out of my toes.

I took the Headline Title out so I could have a banner. It was going to be The Vampire Diaries, but I switched it with Linkin Park. I actually don't like the old Linkin Park all that much, but between Hybrid Theory and Meteroa, Meteroa is my favorite! I can listen to that CD from start to finish. Linkin Park is very big inspiration to me. Everytime Mike Shinoda posts something on his blog, I gotta look! Sometimes I do regret it, especially if it has a reptitle that I hate. Other than that, I guess you could say I use him as a teacher to be a good blogger.

Well I hope you enjoy my next posts of May! Since April is almost over I thought this would be a good way to find more things to blog about in the following days. I will do my summary of last night's The Vampire Diaries episode either tomorrow night or Sunday night. I haven't made up my mind yet. Enjoy my posts! :)

0 comments: