BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spiders, Snakes, and Iridescent! OH MY!

I've been in a good mood for the past couple of days. Besides having a creepy spider in my room and having no idea where it is now, I'm doing a pretty job keeping calm. Until night rolls around then I get a little scared. Because that's when this sucker showed up. Thank god I had my TV still on or I wouldn't had seen him. I've had 3 in my room in one month. I have a crack at the side of my room. I've had mice and spiders come into my room. I can't wait til the crack is sealed because I hate thinking I have things that aren't suppose to on my floor all the time.

So, let's talk about something good. I got the nerve to watch what MTV taped of behind the sences of Linkin Park's new single that's going to be in the Transformers: Dark Of The Moon movie that comes out in July. The single is called "Iridescent" which I love the song, but I've got this thing where "sad song equals sad ending" at least that's what I think. Well, this weekend the song was floating around online as a remix. Well somebody got the link and I listened to it and I hated it. Never thought I'd say that about a Linkin Park song but I do hate it. The beginning part where it starts out with a long piano beginning was taken out. Not only that but half of when all of the guys are singing was shorten. Actually the whole song is shorter.

The music video is another story. I love the whole setup except for one LONG thing. Of course they had to put a freaking snake in the music video and on Mike. Why Joe Hahn? Why? I hate snakes too! This week has not been a good one really. Especially after showing the hot picture (even though he has the snake on his shoulders) of Mike sitting on the thrown and his new hairdo to my mom. She reminded me of somebody else who else kind of looked like that. I really wish she kept that thought herself so that everytime I look at that picture I don't have to hold back my laugh.

0 comments: