BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another Twitter Suggestion.

Thanks to my friend Juliana, @Mrs_Hah she gave me another suggestion for a blog post. She said to make a list of things of what I like about Rob. My add to this Mike's side as well. I told you I can't chose. So let's get to it!

ROB:
He's a sweetheart.
He's caring.
The only guy in this world that wears glasses and looks amazing in them.
He's shy.
Doesn't usually talk as much.
Looks good with short AND long hair.
Use to be a bad boy.
A brunette.
Brown eyed.
Hopefully learned from his past.

MIKE:
Another sweetheart.
Daredevil.
Artist.
Piano player.
Doesn't have red hair anymore.
Crazy.
Caring.
Might have a past even though he's never said anything. (they all can't be perfect)
Hopefully learned from his past as well.

0 comments: