BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Classical Influences.

I love when bands take two different genres and put them together in a song. When the band is both Rock and has classical influences throughout the album I feel like I'm in Heaven. I love it! It is sad that I've been a fan of Symphonice Rock for several years now but I just didn't know how big it is and how many other bands use it too. My first band that uses it was Evanescence, which I'm still a fan of and addicted to. Even though I only have one CD by them I'm still addicted to them. Amy Lee is amazing!

Well today all I've been listening to was metal bands. I've only had the guts to listen to bands with a female in them. I can't listen to metal bands with all males. I've been listening to rock music for the past 4 years and I STILL think rockstars are creepy. I thought Linkin Park was bad when I was younger, because Mike and Chester looked creepy. Two years later all hell broke loose. Anyways, I still can't listen to big metal bands that put eye liner on them. I'm weird I swear.

I've been listening to the bands: Xandria. which are VERY good! I love their songs, "Vampire" and I usually don't like songs at first. I give songs two chances before I say "they're out" and of course the title is "Vampire" so I couldn't help myself. I love "Sisters Of The Light, Ravenheart, and Black Flame." There was another song, but I can't think of it. Sirenia, whom I'm still unsure about yet, Within Temptation are a new favorite. I love "Aquarius, Angels, Jillian, What Have You Done Now, and Memories." Lacuna Coil, they started this because of "I Won't Tell You" and "Spellbound." Nightwish is another band that I'm starting to like too. I love their song "Bye Bye Beautiful" and love the music video.

0 comments: