BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

After a storm.

Have you ever found yourself after a storm just really calm? We just had a storm probably three hours ago and I'm still as calm as I was when it was passing through. When a storm comes through I usually want my headphones or I will freak out a little. At night, I love hearing it rain and thunder shakes the ground. Its very beautiful how a storm can be so small on the radar up close but when it comes its massive.

When the thunder was dying down, the first of the last three thunder crashes moved my whole room. From the edge of my bed to my TV (which isn't that far apart), the second was just a normal lighting and thunder crash nothing too dramatic. The third one sounded so neat to me, I noticed it on the roof as it crashed from one side to the other. So it was like a row of cloud crashing into each other. I've heard rain come in from one side of the house to the other. Hearing thunder like that, makes everything so beautiful.

0 comments: