BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 20, 2011

What If...

I know nobody wants to hear about it or talk about it. Some people don't want to believe it. I don't blame them. I use to not believe the rumors either. Why bother listen to what people are saying when there's two different times of when it will happen. People are saying that the world will end on Sunday. One person said she heard somebody say it was Saturday. What the hell happened to 2012? The whole world is suppose to end in 2012? Who knows if it will end this weekend or not. If you choose not to believe it, thats your descision. I know for me, I can't help but wanna know what day exactly. Ever since I heard this weekend my mind has been in a daze. There's so many things going around in my head. I actually started making a mini bucket list in my head. Thing is, there isn't a way to do all of the things I want to do in a matter of one day.

I started thinking "what if we really do end on Saturday or Sunday?" Would I get into Heaven? Will I go to Hell because of my sins? Yet in the back of my head goes, "Meghan shut up!" I can't help it. I have thoughts and I have to get them out somehow. Blogging is a good way. I start to think of things I want before I die. The first two things that popped into my head were kids and Linkin Park. I really want kids before I die. Show them that handicapped people are like everybody else too. I want to go to a Linkin Park concert REALLY bad! I don't think watching Linkin Park's World Stage this morning was a good idea. Especially seeing the "Waiting For The End" part twice in one day. Bad idea.

My third thought was "I'm not gonna be able to meet all my Twitter friends if we die this weekend." That left me speechless for awhile. I still don't know how to answer that because I have so many of them. So many places I'd like to visit and learn more about. After thinking some more, I thought I would never get the chance to dance for real. It's a goal I'd love to reach but with my feet and legs all I have are doubts. So far I only have 4 things on this mini bucket list. I don't want to do anything extreme like jump out of an airplane. I am scared of heights and I can't and probably won't be able to face my fear. Your lucky you can even get me on an airplaine.

I'm listening to one of the songs from Transformers 2. I'm thinking of how the Decipiticons and Autobots were feuding. Then I started thinking about Battle: Los Angeles and how Aliens were killing all the people. I think I would much perfer robots instead of creepy looking Aliens with big eyes killing all of us. Great, now when I listen to Katy Perry's song "E.T." that'll be the first thing that goes in my head.

I was wondering if watching Oprah's episode today was gonna make me think and it did. It was about her Most Memorable Guests. Oh my gosh! That last one really got me. That mother really made me think. We don't know when our time will be. We should live it up as much as we can. I hope it doesn't end this weekend. I want to go to my Nana's this weekend and have lunch with my family on Sunday. We didn't get to last weekend because my mom had to work. It would not be cool if the world ended this weekend or this summer. Anytime really. I don't even want 2012 to get here because of all the stories. We'll just have to see I guess.

0 comments: