BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Something I Wish Didn't Exist.

Something I wish didn't exist, well there's two things. Sad songs and drama. The reason why I chose these two are because if you think about it they go together. Sad songs can cause drama. At least sometimes they can. Hell, it can even go the other way as well. Drama can cause sad songs. I bet Taylor Swift has written one before. You never know.

I say sad songs because I'm listening to "What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flatts right now. It was the upbeat version when I started this post by Cascada but it switched over. When other artists do an upbeat version of a sad song its not as bad and can't usually cause anybody to cry unless they're picturing the original verison instead. Sad songs make people cry.

Don't get me started on drama.

0 comments: