BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger, WordPress, & Tumblr.

I've had Blogger since the beginning of my senior year of high school. We made them for my Grammar class and our teacher taught us how to use it. It was very easy for me to use. It didn't confuse me that much. I think I'm the only one from our class that STILL uses it. Since I've had it for so long I'm starting to find new things to do with it. Make it more me. More orignial.

I've recently made a WordPress. That was a bust. I shouldn't have changed the theme. Actually it wasn't much of the theme that messed everything. That was pretty much trying to figure out to do the Widgets and Menu that screwed it all up. Other people's profiles were awesome! Mine was too "beginner" and I tend to find things on other blog sites a little harder than they seem.

I had Tumblr. Twice. I made the first one and the themed confused me. What is it with the themes? They mess me all up. I think after a day or two I gave up on it and deleted it. Then everybody kept telling to get another one and I tried to do it again. This time when I tried to sign in, it wouldn't let me. I did everything it told me to do but it still didn't let me through.

So I'm sticking to Blogger til I find somebody to teach me how to do Tumblr or WordPress that lives down here. If somebody is teaching me through Twitter your kinda screwed because I'm not good at reading directions. I'm more of a hands on kinda girl. I'm like that in almost everything I do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Saw you at Wordpress. I was looking for someone who's the same age as I am. I enjoy reading your blog! We both had a rough time understanding Wordpress but I still stayed haha! :) You can follow me on Twitter! We can be friends! ;) @yelbonifacio