BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 2, 2011

5 Ways To Get To My Heart.

This is day 2 of my 30 Day Challenge.

1. This can go both ways, if somebody is a kid or an adult that has a really rough life but is learning about his/her life and knowing the struggles were not their fault. If they were teenagers and they did some really crazy stuff, and they went to jail, rehab, or anything else just to learn that they can overcome that part of their lives. Both are big ways in my heart. I fall easily for the kids more than adults because the adults are better liars than kids are sometimes.
2. I am an animal lover. Everytime I hear about an animal getting hurt or a family has a animal shelter and just deciating their selves to these hurt animals. I melt inside and I wish I could help somehow.
3. I love dance. Hip hop is one of my favorite styles of dance. I love when I watch movies like the Step Up movies and the guys are dancing and it makes me crazy! When guys breakdance I get so into their moves. Then sometimes on YouTube there's videos of kids trying to breakdance and there are a lot that are good at it at such a young age. I love guys who can dance in someway. It has to good not bad.
4. Surprises, the good ones though. Not the bad ones. I like being out of the circle for a surprise for someone If its a really sweet surprise my heart feels like crying itself. My eyes will be the first to cry and then my heart.
5. This should be number one, but I haven't found him yet so hopefully this list will help him find me. I love men who think woman with disabilites are beautiful. I wish more guys in this world were as understanding like the ones in this world that do exist. If you are a woman with disabilites that is married to a good man and has children. You are living my dream.

0 comments: