BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Superpower.

What superpower I'd want. I'm kind of picky because I would not want the power to fly. I'm scared of heights. So that would never work in my favor. I'm not a good swimmer either. This is how weird I am. In the summer, I don't swim. I have a lifevest on so I can walk around in the pool and it works. I don't like putting my face in the water. Water getting into my nose and ears. It sucks!

I'm thinking of the cool powers that the X-Men had like Storm had where she could control the weather. I'd love to have that. Its bad enough that Indiana is the bipolar state for weather. We hardly ever have Spring and Fall. When it first switches from Winter to Spring, sometimes it doesn't even feel like Spring. It just goes to Summer. Then this has happened more than a few times. Summer to Fall, right? Not in Indiana. It goes from Summer to Winter. I swear! So I'd love control of the weather. Confuse the shit out of weathermen.

Then I started thinking about the girl on Magneto side. I don't remember her name, but I loved her power. She could change into any person she wanted. I think if every girl thought about it, we'd all love that superpower. Doesn't she have the same where she could go invisible? I don't remember that either. I'd love that as well. To be a fly on the wall. Mess with people. That would be awesome!

0 comments: