BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Five Guilty Pleasures.

Guilty Pleasures, I have never understood these words. Because nothing is a "guilty" pleasure. To me at least. My top five guilty pleasures. Hopefully they won't scare you.

1. I like high fashion but I would never buy anything over $50. My Victoria's Secret's line, Pink yoga pants were $40. Plus they were on sale. Sometimes I go on a binge where I want to buy really expenive, but I'm cheap. I'd rather go to Wal-Mart than to the mall that way I might save some money.
2. We can defintely say boy bands can be a guilty pleasure. NKOTBSB (New Kids On The Block-Backstreet Boys) are my guilty pleasure. Backstreet Boys have always been my #1 boy band. Now that I'm older and considered a Rock n Roll chick. They are a guilty pleasure. Adding NKOTB to the mix is even better!
3. Even though I have all these CDs of big name artists. I have two albums that nobody would expect me to still listen to. I have the Scooby-Doo The Witches Ghost and Spirit: The Stallion of the Cimarron. They're even on my iPod as well.
4. I still like watching the really old cartoons, but who doesn't? I love watching The Jetsons, The Flintstones, and Scooby-Doo on Boomarang. I love watching Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry on Cartoon Network. I even watch Rugrats early in the morning (6am) on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I was VERY happy when Nickelodeon started playing Rugrats at 10am on Tuesday and Thursday's.
5. As much as I think guys with tattoos are somewhat creepy. No offense. There are a few that I think are pretty sexy. Everybody that is a Linkin Park fan is thinking, "Oh, she does think Chester Bennington is cute." You would be SO wrong! He is probably the only one besides the ones with long hair and wear makeup that is not cute whatsoever.

0 comments: