BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Something I Miss.

I miss my childhood. I miss how everybody in my family was nice to each other. When we didn't have other people making us into other people. I miss how when I was in Elementary school I wasn't allowed to go outside, but it was my choice. I would always choose a guy to stay inside with me. I was a flirt then too. I remember when I was in 2nd grade and me and his guy Jordan were playing with these little balls and we were throwing them up to touch the ceiling. Well the school throughout the sections of grades have this opening at the top were the lights were. I threw the ball up and it went over Jordan's head and got stuck up were the lights were. I remember his face. We decked and stopped playing completely.

I want to go back to 2002. I want to do 5th grade over again. This time I don't want to be St. Louis with my surgeries. I just want to do August through December over. I went back to school in January of 03. I didn't get to do D.A.R.E. like everybody else. Missed a couple programs and I missed having my 11th birthday with my friends. Even though if I was to go back I'd want my aide Ms. Linda back. I'd want everybody that was there with me, everybody I was use to, to be there again. Knowing I want to go back and relive it I'd probably fail at the math. I hate math!

0 comments: