BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater.

When I was in high school I was friends with this girl who's ex boyfriend was "buddies" with my crush and she was my lifesaver throughout my first year in high school. She gave me lots of advice about guys and how to flirt with them and just start slowly and then if he's ready go for the kill if you will. Just kidding! Well just so we're clear I didn't kill anyone and he was never ready. Anyway, she and her ex were always talking about each other. This is what I get being friends with both I guess.

Well apparently after a few years of hating each other and starting new relationships they are back together. Why? I have no idea. Do I care? Not really. I just don't get how a person or people in general can talk bad about you and your past and all of a sudden, "ok maybe this time around you'll change." Listen to me, if you're talking about a male. They never change unless it's a life or death kinda deal. Females only change when they think it'll better themselves when really it doesn't. Don't change yourself for somebody else. I believe in a quote, "once a cheater, always a cheater."

0 comments: