BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm Done.

These past two days, I feel like I could either scream or kill someone. I have one hell of a motive that's for sure. I do think I need a vacation for this town. My hometown is just driving me crazy! Actually let's be honest here. This blog is for me to release everything that I'm feeling. So what am I feeling right now? I feel like going on my original facebook and hold on to caps lock and saying "F*CK YOU" on my status. That word started this shit might as well join the club.

I'm not though. I made another facebook profile. I am NOT adding any family members except my cousins Amy and Cierra. My mom wants me to add her. If I add her and not anybody else, everybody's gonna be pissed off because I added her and they'll automactically think I'm on her side. I AM! I think everybody in my damn family needs to grow up! Be adults!

Everybody is pissed off at everybody because somebody didn't like the F word. Sadly enough this was started by a guy. I would SO love to go kick him in the groin right now and and tell him "thanks for the family drama you've caused!" Everybody is being pulled in some many directions its unbelieveable. Everybody needs to chill out. Think about your actions before you act on them! Right now I'm done with everyone! The day everybodys not at each other's throats will be the best day ever, but that can only happen when pigs fly.

0 comments: