BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Opposite Sex.

What I like about the opposite sex. Heh, that's an interesting challenge since there's not much to say. It really depends on the guy. I like the goofy, romantic, and sadly jocky type of guy. I really need to get away from them they're not good for me. I love guys who make me laugh. I love jokesters. I like a guy that likes comedy movies and kinda act like Adam Sandler. Even though I don't think Adam Sandler's cute and all I just think he's hilarious!

I don't like chick flicks that much. I'll watch a few here and there but not all of them. I won't watch The Notebook. I don't believe in guys that act like the guys in those movies even exist in real life to be honest with you. So I pretty much put romantic for no reason whatsoever. I will watch Where The Heart Is, Charlie St. Cloud, Dear John (I could see a guy like John), The Last Song, The Back-Up Plan, and Life As We Know It.

0 comments: